Complaint Review: Ameriquest/Citibank

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:Mpls Minnesota
Ameriquest/Citibank
4245 Regent Ave No Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Ameriquest/Citibank Multidistrict Litigation Mpls Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: I'am in a mdl also

I too have been a victim of Amertquest. We had refided 2X with them. We are Class Action Rep's this case is taking way to long. We were offered 600.00 per loan if we signed off on any further action..ha ha ha. they took us for 12.000.00. I want my money back with interest for the past 10 years.

The litigation is going on in Chicago and we may have to fly down there to testify and give depositions..I am diabled. We were told this would be over and done 1 year ago..then the ass who owned Ameriquest was murdered as some have said or died and now they are just putting Citibank on the court papers...How long ago did Citibank buy them..quite a while ago.. They should have been on the original paperwork. I am sick of this waiting game I want restitution!!!!

They have runied so many peoples lives..when I read this board it sickens me how many people have lost thier homes. Is there anyone on here that is part of the MDL Suit in Minnesota? I call my Atty every 2 week's and alway's there is a delay or this or that be patient..I don't want to be patient I want these theives to pay up!!!! Anybody who is involved in the MDL even if not in MN please let me know have you heard anything. I wish there was someone besides my Atty I could get answerss from.

Deb
Mpls, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriquestCitibank/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55422/AmeriquestCitibank-Multidistrict-Litigation-Mpls-Minnesota-362492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriquest/Citibank

I'am in a mdl also

AUTHOR: Kay - (U.S.A.)

Deb, my case is also in Chicago, and I have heard nothing, my case has gone on for 5 yrs now., I have called every lawyer in any state who would talk to me, and all have said there is nothing anyone can do, except petition for your case to be sent back to your state., Do you have a pacer acct set up with the chicago courts, you can actually see if there is anything happening with your case. I haven;t been contacted about anything not even a deposition, which I had a deposition in my state 3 yrs ago. Good Luck, alot of people have been hurt so bad, this lawsuit has caused me to be disabled, I can't function anymore. But I have to believe God will work this out. Keep the faith

Kathy