Complaint Review: Amerisave

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: California — santa barbara California
Atlanta, Georgia USA

Amerisave Scam, they should be investigated now Atlanta Georgia

This was the single worst loan experience of my life.   I been through many loan processes and never come seen anything like this before.   I was dragged through the worst communication process for OVER 90 days requesting an obscene amount of sensitive financial information and then told I required a second loan appraisal since the 90 day period had past....  The second appraisal was denied for strange and bizarre reasoning  that made no sense.   I am worried about the integrity of my financial information.  I do not know where to report this horrible company but would love to know as I can only imagine how many people are going through the same experience.  It is no coincidence that we are all saying the same things about this company on RipOff Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerisave-/Atlanta-Georgia/Amerisave-Scam-they-should-be-investigated-now-Atlanta-Georgia-1062724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerisave