- Report: #839524
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Amerisave
AmerisaveUkiah, California United States of America
Amerisave fraudulent advertising Ukiah, California
Here are their reasons for failing to accept the appraisal they ordered:
1. Subject has an accessory unit (studio/office) which the comps do not have
2. Subject is located on a river which the comps do not have design of the subject is not similar to comps
It sounds like some of these excuses are aspects that add value to the home. Our river is a gentle stream near the headwaters of the river system. It is home to trout, otter, heron, and ducks. It has gently sloping sandy beach and further along, a great diving rock. We've lived there for 40 years, which included the 100 year flood, which did us no damage, and we carry flood insurance.
I suggested that they could lower the appraisal amount by $100,000 and still have a Loan to Value ratio of 60%. They wouldn't do this, and denied the loan. I figure they were just looking for an excuse, because they didn't think they could shop the loan at the advertised rate and still make money. I consider this to be fraud.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerisave/Ukiah-California-/Amerisave-fraudulent-advertising-Ukiah-California-839524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.