Complaint Review: Amerisave.com

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — COLUMBIAVILLE Michigan
Amerisave.com
Internet USA

Amerisave.com Amerisave Mortgage Charges way too much for appraisal, then sends you on wild good chase - Internet

The only nice thing I have to say is that the 2 people I corresponded with, were very nice.. However.... Starting off, they charged me way too much for the appraisal.. I was thinking, well, OK, since I'll be getting a nice new Low mortgage.  Wrong.  After about 4 months of them requiring document after document after document - stupid things that have never mattered to any mortgage company i've ever dealt this, the rates went up and they said "sorry, it took too long".. seriously? It took long because you guys kept asking for more and more stuff.. I sent this a linke to complaints on their company and they cancelled my loan.

Please beware - don't do it - they are horrible, and it means a lot from me because I'm one of those that read reviews but rarely writes them.. but this time I just had to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerisavecom/internet/Amerisavecom-Amerisave-Mortgage-Charges-way-too-much-for-appraisal-then-sends-you-on-wi-1068784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerisave.com