Complaint Review: Ameritech

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2005

• Reported By:Birmingham Michigan
Ameritech
478 Michigan Avenue Birmingham, Michigan U.S.A.

Ameritech SBC Next Estate has been holding my refunds instead of sending back RIPOFF Birmingham Michigan

Ameritech SBC has grossly overcharged me several times and has been overpaid by me but instead of refunding me they have been sending me to collections for service that I do not have, and service that I never had. It appears to be fraudulant billing to obtain funds ,or keep the tremendous refuns do me! There is evidence that they applied my payments to the accounts of some other people. Some of the employees that have been handling my casee had very bad attitude problems!

Debra
Birmingham, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritech/Birmingham-Michigan-48012/Ameritech-SBC-Next-Estate-has-been-holding-my-refunds-instead-of-sending-back-RIPOFF-Birmi-140335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritech