• Report: #151949

• Updated: Sun, July 31, 2005

• Reported By:Winter Park Florida
Ameritel Payphone
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritel Payphone Ripoff Lied to Sell Payphones at grossly inflated price, made outrageous claims about potential profit Miami Florida

I bought some pay phones from Roy Goodman at Ameritel a few years ago, they claimed I would make huge profits and set me up with a locator named Chris Buzetto from Lakewood, NY, I had 7 phones which I paid nearly $14,000 for, the so called locator only found me 1 location even though I paid him for seven locations, and the location he found was a scam, after I spent hundreds of dollars having the phone line installed the real owner of the building showed up and called the Police on the people I hired to install the phone after he saw them grilling holes to put in the phone, the locator never had permission from the building owner to have a payphone put in.

I never received a refund from the locator who is nothing but qa low life thief.

I found one location and had a phone put in, I quickly learned that most people use cell phones and the good locations for payphones are already taken by the phone company, I received about $16 a month from my phone but my phone bill was over $80 so I was actually losing money until I had the phone taken out.

Roy Goodman who is a lying thief and scumbag refused to let me return any of the phones and even admitted that I paid 3 times what the phones were worth but that the law was on their side.

This company is nothing but a criminal operation scamming unsuspecting people, they will lie and promise you anything to sell you their payphones, you will not make any money and will lose a ton of money if you buy from them.

Craig
Amherst, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2005 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritel-Payphone/Miami-Florida/Ameritel-Payphone-Ripoff-Lied-to-Sell-Payphones-at-grossly-inflated-price-made-outrageous-151949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritel Payphone