Complaint Review: Ameritrain, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 29, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 29, 2002

• Reported By:Duluth GA
Ameritrain, Inc.
1455 Lincoln Pkwy Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Ameritrain where's my classes or my money? Ripped off & Screwed others too you bastards! Atlanta Georgia

I signed up for their A+, MCSE and CCNA classes for $6500 in Apr. of 2001. After completing the A+ class, I fell ill with bronchitis. I couldn't "rephase" the class until the next scheduled start date in Sept. '01.

In August, I was contacted by my Ameritrain rep. and asked if I wanted to attend the CCNA class. I told her I wanted to "rephase" the A+ class, and was told if I didn't attend, the class would have to be cancelled. So I attented the class in Oct. '01 until the end of Nov. 01. After the class I had NO CLUE what it was that I was supposed to have learned.

After that, it was the holiday season and certain personal complications in Jan./Feb. '02 caused me to postpone the classes until further notice, and when I called them back in April '02 none of my calls were ever returned from then until I found out that they were closed in August '02. I still owe SLM(Sally Mae) over $5500 towards my loan, and they have not been any help whatsoever. I don't believe that they are planning on letting anybody's money go out of their pockets.

Duluth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2002 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrain-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia/Ameritrain-wheres-my-classes-or-my-money-Ripped-off-Screwed-others-too-you-bastards-A-36570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrain, Inc.