Complaint Review: Ameritrain

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2003

• Reported By:Fairfield Glade Tennessee
Ameritrain
Lincolin Ave. Atlanta Ga Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Ameritrain INC consumer ripoff victimized many Georgia Nationwide

Ameritrain, INC AtlantaGa. David Goldsmith, 1999 Ameritrain Atlanta Office victimized many consumers Was Located In Atlanta Georgia .....

The company promiced me that I woudl be able to complete the courses with the computer experiances I had. Noting that the MCSE class was only 4400 dollars and that after completion of the course i would be certified as a MCSE.

The company offical stated that after completion of the MCSE course I would have no problem taking the 10,000 dollar CCP course and being certified.

The first class was put off twice, and the company moved the second class from Atlanta to Washington DC area without so much as a word to me the customer after I had paid in front 10,000 that was a loan I had to pay back.

This was to be the oppertuinity of a lifetime - it seems the only thing they wanted to do was take money from any one reguardless of how it distroyed their lives. When I Sent a certified letter to have my funds returned they were not even able to sigh the letter, I guess that shows what kind of people I was dealing with.

A class action law suite sounds good to me right now. Dammages included unless they deside that the truth is a part of their bussiness. I find this to be unlikely to say the least.

Scot
Fairfield Glade, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2003 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrain/Atlanta-Georgia/Ameritrain-INC-consumer-ripoff-victimized-many-Georgia-Nationwide-60531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrain