Complaint Review: Ameritrain

• Submitted: Thu, January 16, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 16, 2003

• Reported By:Glen Burnie Maryland
Ameritrain
6996 Columbia Gateway Dr Columbia, Maryland U.S.A.

Ameritrain ripoff ripped off and scammed Columbia Maryland

I attended this so-called computer training school during the period of 4/02-6/02. I secured a $4600.00 loan from Sallie Mae Financial, to pay for this course, with the understanding that I would be getting a certificate of completion once the class was over. Well, I attended the classes, and I have yet to get any type of certificate from them to this date. I applied for tuition reimbursement through my job and now I can't get them to pay off the class because I don't have proof that I held up my end of the bargain. I thought for a minute that I was saved, because my instructor informed me that she would provide documentation for me to submit to my job, but that fell through, too. I have written her numerous e-mails and actually held a conversation once with her about all of this and she assured me that she would take care of it. This has been going on since Aug. of 2002. I am very pissed at this point, because all I need is a simple piece of paper to prove that I attended this class and I can't seem to get anyone to help me. Now, I'm stuck with an outrageous loan that I never anticipated paying for out-of-pocket. If anyone has had better luck with this situation, please feel free to let me in or your secret. Thanks.

Toi
Glen Burnie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2003 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrain/Columbia-Maryland-21045/Ameritrain-ripoff-ripped-off-and-scammed-Columbia-Maryland-41725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrain