Complaint Review: Ameritrain

• Reported By:Herndon VA
Tyson, Virginia U.S.A.

Ameritrain ripoff Tyson Virginia

To Whom it May Concern:

My classes at Ameritrain at the Tyson, Va office was suppose to begin on 8-26-02 call the school to verify my starting date and was told that I need to call Dep of Education and file a claim. I paid $7050.00 thru Carmel Financial Corp. PO Box 1007, Indianapolis, IN.46206. I am a single mother and I have three children in college and I need every penny back. This was a big step for me, even decided to go back to school. I need my money back.

Herndon, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2002 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrain/Tyson-Virginia/Ameritrain-ripoff-Tyson-Virginia-1034469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrain