Complaint Review: Ameritrain

• Submitted: Mon, September 09, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, September 09, 2002

• Reported By:Woodbridge Va
Ameritrain
8245 Boone Blvd. Tysons Corner, Virginia U.S.A.

Ameritrain ripoff ripoff fraud business Tysons Corner Virginia

I enrolled in computer training classes for a Microsoft Certification program to begin on 7-22-02. The total monies for the class was $3425.00. With 10% down in cash and the remaining balance to be handled by a student loan which Ameritrain set up for me. I was approved by a student loan and the necessary monies were paid to Ameritrain.

I was scheduled to begin night classes at the Tyson's Corner, Va. Ameritrain on 7-22-02. A week prior to the class I received a phone call from Dave Diconcini, Ameritrain Reginal Mgr. who signed me up, stated that the night instructor had a conflict with his day job and had to reschedule the class for a new begin date of 8-27-02. I had no idea that Ameritrain was closing their doors. I had taken my NT4 certification classes there several years ago.

I arrived the night of the class on 8-27-02 and found the doors to be closed and no one around. I then received a letter from the student loan that I got for the classes that Ameritrain had went out of business and for me to contact the Va. State Board of Education.

Ameritrain has my money from the student loan and I have no classes to attend. Ameritrain did not inform me of any school closures or that they were going out of business. I want a refund of my money.

Shawn
Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2002 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrain/Tysons-Corner-Virginia-22182/Ameritrain-ripoff-ripoff-fraud-business-Tysons-Corner-Virginia-29519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrain