Complaint Review: Ameritrain

• Submitted: Wed, August 28, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 28, 2002

• Reported By:Herndon VA
Ameritrain
www.ameritrain.com Tysons Corner, Virginia U.S.A.

Ameritrain fraudulent ripoff business Tysons Corner Virginia

I signed up with Ameritrain in April, I had just missed the currently scheduled class and was scheduled for the june 11th class for MCSE. With great difficulty and calls on a daily basis from Amy Curtis (my Ameritrain Representative), I got financed through SLM for the MCSE, Microsoft Exchange, and Cisco CCNA classes.

I went to the first two classes with no problem. The Third day, however, I went to class as usual. None of my class mates showed up except for one, and we were informed that the school was going to be temporarily closed due to an air conditioning problem.

We were given forms to fill out to put us in the next scheduled class beginning August 27th. Only when this date rolled around, as you may have seen from others on this site, everything was packed up and gone.

I now have a loan that I am paying off that will cost me over $22,000 when all is said and done.

After contacting SLM Financial, I was given the phone number for someone under the board of education who is reviewing the case, the class records, and SLM's records with the possibility of switching schools, or getting a refund.

Christopher
herndon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2002 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrain/Tysons-Corner-Virginia/Ameritrain-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Tysons-Corner-Virginia-1033554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrain