Complaint Review: Ameritrain

• Submitted: Sat, August 31, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 31, 2002

• Reported By:richboro pa
230 Sugartown rd, suite 200 Wayne, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Ameritrain ripoff Wayne Pennsylvania

I too fell for the Ameritrain scam. I signed up for MCSE course, but they told me I should take A+ as well, for an additional 3400.00. That brought my total to 9150.00, I started my class on Jan 8, 2001.

I was told the course hours were from 6:30 to 10:30 3 nights a week. The teacher that I had if he didn't feel like teaching would tell us to leave sometimes even before 9:00. I didn't say anything and I figured I would learn what I could and just rephase the class as was offered to me.

I was told that my instructor was let go, but when I rephased he was back. Once again Iwas taught the same crap and was left leaving early again. I complained to my sales person Doug Lingo and he told me he would take care of it. He was fired but I wasn't offered any additional help in return for all the time wasted in both phases of this class.

Now onto my MCSE course I was lucky and had a great instructor, but I knew it would be a lot to retain so I had all intentions of rephasing that class. My instructor's name was Chris Rees I have nothing but praise he really went above and beyond.

The problem was when he would try to conduct a class 60% of the time our equipment would fell leaving us and him frustrated. I gets better when I went to rephase I was told Chris had left so I emailed him, and the truth was they fired him. I guess in Amertrains eyes why would you want your instructors to do and good job.

I emailed Doug Lingo who I understand is no longer there and told him how I felt, but nothing came of it. Ameritrain on a whole had under par equipment, a staff of trainers that rolled over more than dryer, but most of all always 1 step behind in their training. A+ was taught about window 95 and 98 nothing of 2000 pro, and in MCSE no mention of XP.

Richboro, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2002 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrain/Wayne-Pennsylvania-610-902-9800/Ameritrain-ripoff-Wayne-Pennsylvania-28596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrain