forests

• Submitted: Fri, September 06, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 06, 2002

• Reported By:Hiram GA
Ameritrain,Inc
www.ameritrain.com , Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Ameritrain Inc ripoff business from hell Atlanta Georgia

My name is Grayson. I attended Ameritrain in Sep of last year.

I eagerly signed up for the A+ Net+ classes as wellas MCSE and CCNA.

I began taking them in Oct and shortly after completing the A+ Net+ class I lost my job.

I then contacted Steve VP of Ameritrain and he did not respond.

I could not for the life of me figure out why he would not respond.

After months of sendin letters and emails and even phone calls to Steves office. He still to this day has never responded.

After being tired of trying I wnt to the Ameritrain web site to see if I may ave had the address all wrong. However to my amazment Ameritrain in Atlanta had been closed.

I recieved no warning or letter telling me this was happening. They just packed up shop ang got out.

What can we do to get our money back. These crack heads have stolen our pride and dignity. SLM wont stop calling and I am not paying for something that I am not recieving.

Grayson
Hiram, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2002 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeritrainInc/Pennsylvania/Ameritrain-Inc-ripoff-business-from-hell-Atlanta-Georgia-1031361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrain,Inc