Complaint Review: Ameritrust Finacial

• Submitted: Sun, March 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 02, 2008

• Reported By:East Palo Alto California
Ameritrust Finacial
1425 Main St. Suite C Dunedin, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial Ripped off for $200 for a credit card I didnt recieve Dunedin Florida

I recieved a phone call at work saying that I was approved for a credit card and all I had to do was pay $200 and in a few weeks I would get a credit card with the amount of $2000 and I would be able to restore my credit. I feel so upset now that I never got this I should have known that this would have been a scam. I advise others to not except this it is wrong and now i'm out of money cause I thought this would help me with my credit. if there is some way you can help me get my money back please contact me A.S.A.P. I have five children and I feel like we all was robbed. please help me make a claim for this.

Moevelly
East Palo Alto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2008 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Finacial/Dunedin-Florida-34698/Ameritrust-Financial-Ripped-off-for-200-for-a-credit-card-I-didnt-recieve-Dunedin-Florida-313991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Finacial