• Report: #262014

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2007

• Reported By:Barrow Alaska
Ameritrust Financial Credit
ameritrustshop.com Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial Credit Ameritrust called me and told me that I was approved for a credit card but at a processing fee of 200.00.. Well I waited and waited for my card that NEVER showed up. I called them at least four different time with a lady telling me that they were for sure mailing out my card with terms and disclosers. That never happened.. They took my money and ran.. Clearwater Florida

Ameritrust called me and told me that I was approved for a credit card but at a processing fee of 200.00.. Well I waited and waited for my card that NEVER showed up. I called them at least four different time with a lady telling me that they were for sure mailing out my card with terms and disclosers. That never happened.. They took my money and ran...

Momma muriel
Barrow, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 01:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial-Credit/Clearwater-Florida-33761/Ameritrust-Financial-Credit-Ameritrust-called-me-and-told-me-that-I-was-approved-for-a-cre-262014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial Credit