Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Submitted: Wed, November 01, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 07, 2006

• Reported By:Fairbanks Alaska
Ameritrust Financial
30353 US Hwy 19 N Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-529-7037
  • Web:
  • Category: Music

Ameritrust Financial ripoff dishonest fraudulent biling Clearwater Florida

*UPDATE Employee: rebuttal

They have billed my checking account and I have recieved no credit card what so ever. And then I had pulled them up on the better buisness bureau as that they are a scam. They promised me a 2,0000 dollar limit. I would appreciated it if someone would help me to get my money back. I am a single parent and this is absolutely ridiculous.

Fairbanks, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2006 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/Clearwater-Florida-33761/Ameritrust-Financial-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-biling-Clearwater-Florida-218658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial

AUTHOR: Sandra - (U.S.A.)

We would like very much to resolve this issue with the customer. If she has paid her $200 depost and never received her card there could only be two reasons as to why it has not been delivered to her.

In order for us to correct the situation with her we would need her to call us @866-529-7037.

We will make sure that she is taken care of and compensated for the time length.

Ameritrust Customer Service