Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2007

• Reported By:Peoria Illinois
Ameritrust Financial
P.O. BOX 268 DUNEDIN, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial THEY LIED TO ME... DUNEDIN Florida

SITTING AT HOME, GOT A PHONE CALL, THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY GOT MY NAME AND NUMBER FROM A LINE OF SEARCH FOR HELP FOR A CREDIT CARD COMPANY, HE WENT ON ABOUT THE CARD, AND A 2,000.00 CREDIT LINE, FOR NO CREDIT CHECK ON MY PART, JUST AS LONG AS I WAS WILLING TO PAY MY BILLS ON TIME, VERY SIMPLE TO ME, AND TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD NOT COST ME ANYTHING, AND AFTER GIVING HIM ALL MY INFO; HE GOES TO TELL ME THAT IT WOULD COST ME $200.00, I TOLD HIM THAT I DID NOT HAVE $200.OO DOLLARS AT THAT TIME, AND EVEN WHEN I DO, I HAD TO PAY MY OWN BILLS AND THINGS FOR MY HOME, HE WENT ON BY TELLING ME, AFTER THEY TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, THAT I WOULD HAVE MY CARD LESS THAN FIVE DAYS, SO THAT THE TWO BILLS I COULD NOT PAY AT THAT TIME, I WOULD BE ABLE TO DO SO AS SOON AS I GET THE CARD, AND MY BILLS WILL NOT RUN LATE, SOUNDED OK WITH ME, SO WHEN I FINISHED GIVING HIM MY INFO, I WAS TOLD TO WRITE DOWN MY REF' NUMBER, AND WHEN HE SWITCHED OVER TO GIVE ME MY NUMBER, HIS PHONE STARTED SOUNDING LIKE BAD GARBAGE, I WAS NOT ABLE TO RECIEVE MY REF' NUMBER, AND WHEN HE CAME BACK TO, I TOLD HIM I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET MY NUMBER, HE THEN SAID, HOLD ON AND LET ME GET THAT AGAIN FOR YOU, AND THEN WE LOST CONNECTION ON HIS PART.
SO NOW IT'S BEEN 3-1/2WEEKS, AND NOW I GET THIS PAPER IN THE MAIL TELLING ME A WHOLE LOT DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I THOUGHT, ONCE AGAIN IT ASKED ME FOR MY INFO, AND $35.00 MORE TO GET MY CARD, WHICH ONLY CAN BE USED WITH A CATALOG FINANCE ACCOUNT, STILL COSTING MY 35% DOWN PAYMENT OF ANYTHING I WERE TO BUY AT THIS CATALOG I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...
I WANT MY $200.00 DOLLARS BACK, IT MAY NOT BE A LOT, BUT IT WAS MY MONEY.
I JUST GET PLAN TIRED OF PEOPLE USING MY, AND NOT CARING ABOUT PEOPLE THEY HURT.

Dyann66
Peoria, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/DUNEDIN-Florida-34697/Ameritrust-Financial-THEY-LIED-TO-ME-DUNEDIN-Florida-293708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial