Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:denison Iowa
Ameritrust Financial
P.O. Box 268 Dunedin, FL 34697 Dunedin, Florida U.S.A.

AmeriTrust Financial AmeritrustFinancial, Five 9 took $200 out of my account unauthorized, and said check number 9999, NO SUCH THING! Dunedin Florida

On January 16, I got a call from a company that was named Five 9. They said they can give me a credit card that is 8.9%. It sounded good.So they had me record my name and bank info and such, and me being naive and trustworthy I told them.

I asked if I can use this credit card anywhere and they said yes, and then I asked if any money would be taken out of my account and they said they would be sending me $200 vouchers that can be put in my account and they will take the $200 out of that.

Well, guess what? They took out the money on February 16, and I never received any vouchers. I called the company and they said who ever told me that I would be getting $200 vouchers and able to use it for the $200 nonrefundable fee was lying. I have 8 kids, so I can't give someone $200 for nothing, and to top it off, it is a credit card you can only use to buy their products, which they lied to me about being able to use it anywhere. I am so MAD!

I went to my bank because I remember reading something on your website where it says I may be able to get my money back from the bank, well the bank told me I can't since they never just took it out of my account, they said it was check number 9999, well i don't have a check number 9999, so they pretty much did just took it from my account. The company gave me an address that is from the president's council. I have not heard back from them. How can I get my money back. I can't be throwing away $200. I am poor and the company lied. I got the acceptance letter and it is Ameritrust Financial. Can you help me? Thanks.

Jilly
denison, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/Dunedin-Florida-34697/AmeriTrust-Financial-AmeritrustFinancial-Five-9-took-200-out-of-my-account-unauthorized-313349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial