Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2008

• Reported By:lake elmo Minnesota
Ameritrust Financial
www. ameritrustshop.com Dunedin, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial credit card Dunedin Florida

I was contracted by this company and was told that I have up to 30 days to pay my 200.00 "start up" fee. I checked my bank today to find out the 2 days after I called them 200.00 was taken out of my account. At first the customer service rep told me no money had been transfered out of my account.

I asked to speak with a manager and of coarse they are busy and not available 6 hours later I am still waiting to get a call back.

This Co should not be in buisness and only goes after people that can't afford to fight back.
This is not a Visa this is a online shopping credit card.

They make everything sound great, and don't tell you everything. They have my 200.00 and I have no card, no info and no 30 days to say yes or no.

And when you try to call them you can't get a hold of anyone, I have tried to call back 4 times, since I have been waiting for the MANAGER to call me back and I can't get thru to anyone.

My personal banker is concerned as well and plans on filing with the attorney General.

Scam!!!! This company needs to be stopped.

Not a good company.

lake elmo, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/Dunedin-Florida-34697/Ameritrust-Financial-credit-card-Dunedin-Florida-325938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial