Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Submitted: Fri, December 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2007

• Reported By:Goldsboro North Carolina
Ameritrust Financial
1425 Main St. Ste C Dunedin, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial Ameritrust Financial is a ripoff They Stole my money from my checking account and then hung up on me when I asked them why did they make a debit after I told them not to Dunedin Florida

*Consumer Comment: get a life

*Consumer Comment: The FBI dosn't have time for a 200.00$ complaint

*UPDATE Employee: rebuttal

*Author of original report: This is for sandra at ameritrust financial

*UPDATE Employee: rebuttal

*Author of original report: Ameritrust Financial Florida

This Company contacted me with an offer to rebuild my credit by giving you and unsecure credit card for 2000. But first you have to give them 200 in a deposit and you will get it back with the card. So I told them that I would go ahead and do it so I gave them my account number and told them a date. The representive said that any time before the date that I could call and declined if I had changed my mind, so I called the following day and told them that I had changed my mind and to cancel the whole thing. So the representative told me that she would cancel and I don't have to worry about them taking no money out of my account every thing was canceled. I checks my account and the 200 is debited from my account. So I calls the number that they gave to me and asked them why and they stated that they don't have in their record that I canceled. That's not fair and that is stealing and I don't thank that they should be able to do that and get away with this why hasn't the government done something about that company. Where is the justice?

Kijuana
Goldsboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2006 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/Dunedin-Florida-34698/Ameritrust-Financial-Ameritrust-Financial-is-a-ripoff-They-Stole-my-money-from-my-checking-224368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial

AUTHOR: C - (U.S.A.)

If you want people to respect you, you need to make an effort to sound respectable...and if you want people to believe you then you need to be honest. Not a single person is going to believe that the FBI took a report from you regarding this because most intelligent people are aware that this has nothing to do with the FBI. While there are agencies that would take reports (BBB, for example) it seems to me that you have a real chance to recover your money back, so call Sandra, the rep that responded to this report, wouldn't you rather have your money back instead of unneccesarily draggin this out? I also think it is time for you to take an ESL (english as a second language) course and learn how to properly speak/write...the way you are posting just makes you sound ignorant

get a life

AUTHOR: Niki - (U.S.A.)

to the above comment, well i too emailed the FBI in reguards to this company.
if u look at the bigger picture, it's a large amount of money from a number of people. and u may have money to wipe ya a*s with and make the next man rich, but thats not the case with most hard working citizens. i am lookin into having a class action suite started. good luck!

The FBI dosn't have time for a 200.00$ complaint

AUTHOR: Ashlee - (U.S.A.)

Kijuana I very highly doubt you called the FBI about this company, as I'm sure they would have laughed at you as I am now. Just curious what level of education did you finish? 5th grade, so you calls? First learn how to speak and spell proper english untill is not spelled intil. One more thing if you can't afford 200.00$ i'm sure you can't afford an attorney, that's crazy if you really did, to hire an attorney for 200$ come on. Why don't you call the company as Sandra has instructed you to. You can fax them a copy of your bank statement proving they took the funds. Instead of complaining about it- do something about it.

rebuttal

AUTHOR: Sandra - (U.S.A.)

Again we are sorry that you feel that way.

We would like to clear this matter up with you. However we need more information to look up your account to even see what happened and how to resolve this whole issue.

If you don't want to call us (we can't call you without being able to look you up in our system), then at least give us the 7 digit ID# that was given to you at the time of purchase. Or the phone number that we contacted you on.

Once we have looked up the account we can give you answers as to what has transpired or how to resolve this issue.

If there was money taken out of your account by us, it would only happen if you went through a recorded verification that gives us permission to debit your account. Again that is what we need to investigate.

Please give us something to work with here. We understand you are upset but threats will not resolve the issue at hand.

Until we receive additional information from you we cannot look into this further and get this matter taken care of.

Sincerely,
Ameritrust Financial

This is for sandra at ameritrust financial

AUTHOR: Kijuana - (U.S.A.)

Just talik to the F.B.I and my lawyer because I'm tired of being nice to ya'll , ya'll frauded me and that's all to it and you know you should be a shamed of yourself I'm pretty sure you are a mother and how could you do this to young mothers and people and remember this if you don't remember nothing else WHAT GOES AROUND COMES RIGHT BACK AROUND DOUBLE so you take time out to think about that. And stop doing what you doing because it's not right. And ya'll come up on this site like people don't know ya'll are using fake names trying to keep people tricked like ya'll are going to solve their problems but ya'll ran into the right one and I WON'T QUITE INTIL YA'LL CAN NEVER DO THIS TO ANOTHER PERSON AGAIN.

rebuttal

AUTHOR: Sandra - (U.S.A.)

Again we would ask that this customer would please call us @ our customer service number which is #866-529-7037.

When you do an electronic check payment over the phone, your bank will print it as a check somtimes so that you will have a record. There might be some confusion over that if you have never encountered that particular situation before.

Again the only way to clear this matter up is to call us. We can look up the account and found out what transpired. If we are at fault and they did call to cancel, we will correct that.

Sincerely,
Ameritrust Customer Service

Ameritrust Financial Florida

AUTHOR: Kijuana - (U.S.A.)

Just to let ya'll know I have all the information on who ya'll are and I called the F.B.I. and ya'll *&*& are going down for fradulant info so hope ya'll have a nice Christmas in jail taking away people childrens christmas money god don't like ugly and everyone who is affiliated with this is going down and also TO EVERY ONE DON'T GIVE THESE *&*& YOUR ACCOUNT # BECAUSE THEY MAKE FAKE CHECKS WITH YOUR ACCOUNT# and make it look like you wrote a check.