Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Ameritrust Financial
1425 Main Street Ste. C Dunedin, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Ameritrust Financial Guaranteed 7500 Credit line and Personal loan.. Where is it? Dunedin Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: You got scammed

In October, I was contacted to help my credit and get a credit line of 7500.00 and could use the card to get fast cash. I only needed to send a deposit of 200.00. I cound only send 100.00 at first and they were more than eager to receive it. I later had medical problems and was unable to send the other 100.00. I never heard from them again. I have tried to contact them for a refund of the 100.00. I investigated and obtained a copy of the check that my bank transferred the funds with. I used this information to contact the institution by I haven't heard anything back from them.

There goes my 100.00 that I word so hard to get

Jeffery
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/Dunedin-Florida-34698/Ameritrust-Financial-Guaranteed-7500-Credit-line-and-Personal-loan-Where-is-it-Dunedin-292548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry that you got ripped off. Sending money to someone to get a loan should send up a red flag.

#2 Consumer Suggestion