Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2008

• Reported By:Overland Park Kansas
Ameritrust Financial
1425 Main Street, Suite C Dunedin, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial Scam Charged me two months after cancellation Dunedin Florida

I got a call from Ameritrust about a 2000 dollar limit for a card. When i agreed, they told me that I would have to have a 200 dollar deposit.

About a month later, I called to cancel it before they took out the 200 dollar deposit. The lady I talked to said that they would push the date back for them to take the deposit out, that way I wouldn't be charged for it. She gave me a cancellation number.

About two months later, I noticed on my bank account that a random 35 dollars was taken out. When I checked to see where it had come from I noticed it was from Ameritrust financial.

So I gave them a call. I told the lady who took my call that I was charged the thirty five dollars, and I cancelled it two months ago. She told me that it was a cancellation fee that I agreed to in the recording. When I told her I don't recall it being in the recording, she just said well it was.

If anyone recalls this being in the recording, please let me know.

Liz
Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/Dunedin-Florida-34698/Ameritrust-Financial-Scam-Charged-me-two-months-after-cancellation-Dunedin-Florida-323047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial