Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2008

• Reported By:Brownstown Indiana
Ameritrust Financial
1425 Main Street, Suite C Dunedin, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial Stole $200 from my bank account and I want it back!! Dunedin Florida

Noticed on June 2nd that $200 was taken from bank account. I inquired at my bank and they told me it was an electronic payment to Ameritrust Financial and appeared to look like a electronic payment and ask me if I do business with Ameritrust Financial and I don't. My bank printed me a out a image of an electronic check made out to Ameritrust Financial with their email address at the bottom and the check numbered 9999 with my bank routing number and account number on it and the check dated for 5/30/08. I didn't authorize this! I am pursuing this with the National Fraud Information Center and I do hope a class action law suit is pursued for this is so unfair. My account is in the negative and I am in a mess!!!

Amanda
Brownstown, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/Dunedin-Florida-34698/Ameritrust-Financial-Stole-200-from-my-bank-account-and-I-want-it-back-Dunedin-Florida-342391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial