Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Ameritrust Financial
amertrust.com Nationwide, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial, AMERITRUST FINANCIAL IS A SCAM!Nationwide Florida

*Consumer Comment: -cough-

*Consumer Comment: Monica Monica Monica

*Consumer Comment: Facts

THIS IS A SCAM! The same thing happened to me. They contacted me on my cell phone offering me a Visa card with a credit limit of $2,000.00. Didn't state that it was a merchandise Visa credit card to shop from their catalog until I received the final authoization form to release the card via fax.

I then sent them the information back via email informing them that I wanted to cancel due to falsified information. I never heard back from the company.

However, thank God my bank felt responsible (because I never authorized the transaction to be deducted from my account) and the fraud division put a freeze on my account until my direct deposit came in and closed that account. I had to open up a new account. The bank informed me that several banks were having problems with Ameritrust Financial with the same scams. This is so unbelievable how the government can allow this company to stay in business!

I was one of the fortunate people; my bank credited my account within 21 days so I got my $200.00 back.

THIS A LESSON TO EVERYONE, IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS! Never give out important information over the phone or on-line.

Monica
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/Nationwide-Florida/Ameritrust-Financial-AMERITRUST-FINANCIAL-IS-A-SCAMNationwide-Florida-326781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial

-cough-

AUTHOR: Sweet_touch_ - (U.S.A.)

People are funny now and days.
It's retarded for saying you're having an "internet war".
Wtf is that? Are you punching off your computer monitor screen and having an internet war?
lol, get real.

The whole point I'm trying to say here Monica is how can you tell us individuals that you didnt authorize the debit date for taking out the 200.00$?
If so its true, why is the company in business still after fraud?
Where was your mind at the time? How can you say that the rep spoke too fast for you? Cut her by her neck and ask whats going down with the 200.00$.

Stop whining because YOU did authorize it, you did authorize the debit date.
And you got your 200.00$ back you say?
Why state that Ameri Trust stole your money then? You got it back didnt you?
You seem so very edguacated but dont you get the difference of a fee and an open balance?
Have a good day,
Sweet_Touch_

Monica Monica Monica

AUTHOR: Dale G - (U.S.A.)

You're running away? Wow. Let me suggest something take it for what's it worth,,, " never bring up religion " stick to the fact's. Like I was saying.

I love the people that want to build up thier credit, but hate the fact that's not a MC/VISA, AMEX, etc, , , Before you judge any financial corp, stop and and ask yourself this, are they providing the service there stating, is your credit score going up/down, that's what you need to ask yourself. If your credit is important to you and only you, than go forward with the program, remember you have been turned down in the past for many reasons, if any CCC is willing to give you credit go for it. I've had this problem in the past. Today I can truly say it was worth it for me.

PS- Everyone like's to hear negativity for any corp, let's get real and move forward

AUTHOR: Dale G - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I just don't see it. Do you think I'm wrong? Today is very tough to get any form of credit,(good/bad) but you have to ask yourself, what's important for YOU.

AUTHOR: Monica - (U.S.A.)

In response to your rebuttal dated 4/27/08 to my comments in being ripped off by Ameritrust Financial, unless the same thing happened to you from the same company, you have no idea how me and others who have been ripped off actually feel.

I will pray for you because I don't see any compassion in your rebuttal about what happened with his company! They are exactly what I stated A RIP OFF AND FRADUALENT COMPANY!

Facts