Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2008

• Reported By:Troutdale Oregon
Ameritrust Financial
ameritrustshop.com Nationwide, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial This company is a big scam, I never approved them to take money from me. Florida Nationwide

I had applied for a credit card online, one day I recieve a call offering me this card. I went through the steps so they could verify my info., they told me that this was a "Visa" card that could be used anywhere accepted. I told them I wasnt authorizing anything until I recieved info. in the mail so I could read over the info and decide if that is what I wanted to do. Next thing I know my bank account is overdrawn by this "company." Yet have I recieved anything from them, but they will take my money.

I am a single parent, trying to get my credit back in order after my divorce, and cant afford crap like this. It makes me sick that people cant get off there own asses and do something for themselves, but no they pray on the people making honest livings and raising families. Come to find out that this "visa card" isnt even that. It is a card to use through there own catalog on line. So they completely lied to people about what they were applying for, dont send them info. and take your money. I had to close all my accounts and reopen new ones, what a pain.

People like this should be hung, it makes me sick that there are so many dishonest, theiving people in this world. One advise to anyone, dont do anything on line or over the phone, go to your bank and see what they have to offer.

Troutdale, Oregon

Services AKA TS Card Benefits

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2008 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/Nationwide-Florida/Ameritrust-Financial-This-company-is-a-big-scam-I-never-approved-them-to-take-money-from-310791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial