Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2007

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Ameritrust Financial
SUNNYVALE, California U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial Ameritrust Financial Stole $200 from my bank account!! SUNNYVALE And All Over The State of California

*Consumer Comment: re update

Ameritrust Financial GAMES!!!!!!!!! they contacted me to help me to build my credit, and they took my bank account number, after that i found out that they stole $200 from my back account !! DONT EVER GIVE THEM YOUR BANK ACC#. they have branch in defferent state( FL and CA). and i tried to call them, and they never answer me !!!!!!! they contacted me from different phone number, one from Clearwater Florida 866-529-7037 ,othere from SUNNYVALE,CA 408-731-7348.

Mohamed
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2007 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/SUNNYVALE-California/Ameritrust-Financial-Ameritrust-Financial-Stole-200-from-my-bank-account-SUNNYVALE-And-1031469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial

re update

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I got a call from 408-731-7348 and my caller ID reads "five 9". But from what has been written it's AmeriTrust Financial. Just another scam I'm sure.