Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2007

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Ameritrust Financial
www.ameritrustfinancial.com Internet U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial They are ripoffs. So trust them. I had an individual that i do not know of that did this to me and it aint right Clearwater Florida Internet

This is what happened to me, and my fiance really thinks that i had somthing to do with this and i did not. I was at work one day, I had just finished up with a customer. I happended to lay my wallet with all my bank and address information in it along with my cell phone down to go use the restroom. When I was done I immediatly went outside and started walking on the car lot in which I worked, forgetting my valuables. I didn't realize til maybe 30 or 40 min later that I did not have my belongings. So, then I rushed back inside to my desk where I had left them and they looked like that have been moved. At that time I really did not pay it no mind. So weeks go by and I have 200.00 drafted from my account that I know nothing about. So I am asking someone please help me and possibly my relationship with my fiance because I love her so so so much, that I just want her to believe me.

Sidney
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2007 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/internet/Ameritrust-Financial-They-are-ripoffs-So-trust-them-I-had-an-individual-that-i-do-not-kn-265630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial