Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Ameritrust Financial
Ameritrust.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial Ameritrust Financial are Nothing but SCAMARTISTS!!! Florida Ameritrust.com

*Consumer Comment: Soooooo...

As all of you know already they are scamartists. I got a call tonight from a guy that said he was from ameritrust financial and that I had been pre-approved for a credit card with a 2,000 dollar credit limit and once I made my first payment on time I would be able to withdraw $1,000 cash but first I had to make a $200 deposit and it was going to be withdrawn from my account but something inside told me to look them up on the web and I came accross this website and now i'm hoping I can do something about this before it gets out of hand for me. They promised they can help me rebuild my credit score in three months if I made my payments consistently. That was the only reason I wanted to accept the offer and all of your stories sound exactly like what the man was telling me.

Gabs
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2008 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameritrust-Financial/nationwide/Ameritrust-Financial-Ameritrust-Financial-are-Nothing-but-SCAMARTISTS-Florida-Ameritrus-336268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameritrust Financial

Soooooo...

AUTHOR: Dale G - (U.S.A.)

They didn't render the service? Did you allow them? What's going on here? Just want in right? (SCAM ARTISTS) Gotta love this one!!!