Complaint Review: Ameriwood/ Dorel

• Submitted: Thu, January 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 28, 2010

• Reported By: Catty — Melba Idaho U.S.A.
Ameriwood/ Dorel
Box 7535 Highland lakes, New Jersey United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-930-6340
  • Web:
  • Category:

Ameriwood/ Dorel Jason Williams, Debbie Allen Fraudulant mail scam Highland lakes, New Jersey

You receive a letter in the mail that looks weird to start with it coming from Canada.  This bloke uses the names of actual businesses on his check and when you research the company, they are all legit and you can find no dirt, except when you look on this site.  I thought I had better do more research on this, I called (Jason), and when he answers (Foreign accent) the phone he does not address himself or his business and I asked if this was Jason Williams and he states that it is and I ask him why he wants me to pull all the money after only 2 days.  When any idiot knows that it takes 7-10 days for a check to clear.  He proceeds to say, "Why are you procrastinating?"  I said, "Did you just ask me why I was procrastinating?".  He then goes on trying to make me feel like and idiot for not jumping right on his scam and getting this business going.  Husband gets phone and says "Fine, we will deposit the check, but you will not get any money till the check clears".  I take it to the bank and have them research the bank the check was written on and if there is a fraud alert.  She comes back to say that they are using real companies' names, but the account owner however is someone else, they are just after (your) account number.  The best thing to do with this letter is give it to your bank with check enclosed so they can bust this idiot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriwood-Dorel/Highland-lakes-New-Jersey-07422/Ameriwood-Dorel-Jason-Williams-Debbie-Allen-Fraudulant-mail-scam-Highland-lakes-New-Je-561102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriwood/ Dorel