Complaint Review: Amershop.net

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: linda — gloversvillee New York United States of America
Amershop.net

Amershop.net wihdrew $4.94 from my checking account without authorization,causing my account to overdraft.I have never heard of this company or done business with any company even sounding like amershop.net. I now Internet

Amershop.net withdrew $4.94 from my checking account without prior authorization.  I never purchased anything nor did I recieve any services. I never even heard of this company or any company sounding like amershop.net.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I now owe a $25 overdraft charge plus out of the $4.94. I am on a fixed budget and can't afford any unexpected expesses.
I am afraid they are going to keep doing this until I pay $10 to have my bank information changed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amershopnet/internet/Amershopnet-wihdrew-494-from-my-checking-account-without-authorizationcausing-my-acco-903146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amershop.net