lumber

• Updated: Mon, April 12, 2010

• Reported By: Amerykan Gothyk — Three Forks Montana United States of America
Amerykan Gothyk
Lexington, Massachusetts United States of America

Amerykan Gothyk - Vista Print keeps charging me for some service I never bought Lexington Massachusetts

I originally bought a set of business cards from Vista Print. that was when the first $14.95 charge showed up, along with my business card order. Then every month after that there was another charge to my CC for the same amount..$14.95. Where I run an online business, I just chalked it up to one of my merchant accounts. I've since called my CC company, notified them to deny any more charges from Vista Print, as well as sent an email to VP demanding those charges be returned. I have checked my account, and not once did VP mention anything like club purchase benefits or anything like that. That is the reason I'm reporting Vista Print, not once did I sign up for any type of "club" benefits, and yet they continue to charge me for something I don't have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerykan-Gothyk/Lexington-Massachusetts-02421/Amerykan-Gothyk-Vista-Print-keeps-charging-me-for-some-service-I-never-bought-Lexingto-592534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerykan Gothyk