• Report: #920931

• Reported By: LadyJac — Trenton New Jersey United States of America
Amex Limo Service
2124 Mill Avenue Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Amex Limo Service Amex Limousines Con artisits Brooklyn, New York

I reserved the 30 seater Hummer Killer stretch limo for my 10 year vow renewal ceremony. Two days before, I called to confirm that everything was ok, and some lady called Anna said yes, everything was fine. Less than an hour later the manager left me a voicemail saying all of a sudden the limo was no longer available and they would be upgrading me to a 50 seater party bus WHICH I DID NOT WANT and it didn't even fit 50. Was most certainly not an upgrade. I called on the hour every hour all day Thursday and Friday and no-one ever answered and both voicemail boxes were full. Totally unprofessional.

The bus came with a driver and friend who were both dressed shabbily. It was decent inside but outside looked like a commercial bus. Ugly. I was very disappointed. They conned us because I'm pretty sure they rented out the car I had booked, probably got a higher price. I will be writing reviews on every wedding website and report them to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amex-Limo-Service/Brooklyn-New-York-11234/Amex-Limo-Service-Amex-Limousines-Con-artisits-Brooklyn-New-York-920931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amex Limo Service