Complaint Review: Ami Clubwear

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
Ami Clubwear

Ami Clubwear ,amiclubwear.com Horrible Customer Service , Internet

I ordered two dresses from this company. Two weeks later I receive only one of the dresses, but my credit card was charged for both. I call customer service and, after being on hold for close to an hour, they tell me the other dress is not available. They charged me a ridiculous high shipping cost of $11.90 for two items. I only paid such a high shipping cost because I was ordering multiple items. Now I find out they're only reimbursing me $1.75 of that shipping cost for the item I'm not receiving. So I'm paying over $10 shipping for ONE tiny light-weight dress. I asked if I could get a replacement dress for the item no longer available. They said that's not their policy and that a refund has already been issued. Bullsh*t! My credit card has not been refunded a dime yet. Only after my phone call to customer service has any action been taken on their part. This company is not reputable. I will never order from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ami-Clubwear/internet/Ami-Clubwear-amiclubwearcom-Horrible-Customer-Service-Internet-997459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ami Clubwear