Complaint Review: Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent

• Updated: Fri, March 19, 2010

• Reported By: Scammed American! — LA California United States of America
Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent
Sunset St Internet United States of America

Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent exploretalent.com exploretalent Exploretalent.com is a scam sham rip off Internet

Explore Talent is a scam! I was pressured into giving these scammers almost 200 dollars for a year because the "casting director" that called me guaranteed me a role as a movie extra. When I said I would have to think about it he told me that with that attitude I will never work in Hollywood! I can not believe I fell for it, Explore talent is probably just a boiler room with a bunch of telemarketers claiming to be "casting directors". They have 3.6 million people how have they not been sued or closed down, is law enforcement just turning a blind eye or do they not know that this is happening???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ami-Shafrir-Explore-Talent/internet/Ami-Shafrir-Explore-Talent-exploretalentcom-exploretalent-Exploretalentcom-is-a-scam-583180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent