Complaint Review: Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent

• Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: bkitty — red bud Illinois United States of America
Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent

Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent is a huge scam, be careful!! Internet

I recieved a voicemail from a "Creative Director" named John (last name?). He told me he was with ExploreTalent and that my profile had matched up with something(i could hardly understand it, he spoke English VERY poorly) and he said that if I were interested that modeling/acting audtions were taking place around my area. He told me to contact him at 1-800-763-8517 (ex. 5074). I was pretty skeptical about this message so I decided to check it out online. After reading the other reports on this website, I've made up my mind to not call back. Like I'd waste my time and what little money I have on a scam? Yeah, right. I advise anyone else to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ami-Shafrir-Explore-Talent/internet/Ami-Shafrir-Explore-Talent-is-a-huge-scam-be-careful-Internet-584723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent