Complaint Review: Amica Insurance

• Reported By: dplav — Pewaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Amica Insurance
Lincoln, Rhode Island United States of America

Amica Insurance Amica employees withholding information Lincoln, Rhode Island

I have Amica auto/home insurance. I have recently filed a claim on my homeowner's insurance. This has been one of the worst experiences that I have ever dealt with. 2 local branch employees as well 1 corporate employee will not tell me how to get a hold of the Office of the President or their Executive Customer Relations to file a formal complaint agains their disservice to me as a customer. They keep bouncing me around so that I cannot file a complaint against them. I a now going to leave Amica because of these 3 individuals and I would like the top level people to understand why I am leaving.

I am trying to have someone from their Office of The President or Executive Customer Relations contact me directly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amica-Insurance/Lincoln-Rhode-Island-/Amica-Insurance-Amica-employees-withholding-information-Lincoln-Rhode-Island-862958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amica Insurance