Complaint Review: Amica Mutual Insurance Company

• Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Amica Mutual Insurance Company
amica.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Amica Mutual Insurance Company After 20 years with NO CLAIMS filed, my policies cancelled for a late payment Houston Nationwide

I've been with this company for 20 years, insuring my cars and trucks, as well as my rental homes. And for being delinquent by one month with nary a call from them, my policies were cancelled.

They quoted new ridiculous rates. They'll never see my money again. I can't believe this company has gone to hell in a handbasket.

Mish
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amica-Mutual-Insurance-Company/nationwide/Amica-Mutual-Insurance-Company-After-20-years-with-NO-CLAIMS-filed-my-policies-cancelled-458460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amica Mutual Insurance Company