Complaint Review: Amiclubwear

• Submitted: Fri, June 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:Agoura Hills California
14426 Bonelli Street City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Amiclubwear Is A Rip Off inaccurate items, bad quality, poor customer service, never recieved item nor refund! City Of Industry California

Amiclubwear seems too good to be true, and it is. My first problem with this company is the bad quality of clothing and shoes. The sizes are wrong, and the items you get don't look like the pictures on their site.

They also have terrible customer service! They don't answer e mails and never answer their phones. I got through once and was immediately put on hold, I waited for about 40 minutes before I got disconnected.

They never sent a dress I ordered and finally answered my email 2 months later when I threatened to go to the news paper. they said i never got my item due to a back order, and promised they would send it in about a week.

I waited a month, but nothing ever appeared. And i never got a refund. The site looks good and the clothes look cute, but just know you will get ripped off!

I think it's terrible that their head line is "a positive place for girls" It's not a positive place, they are just ripping off college students like my self who work hard and are trying to save some money on a cute dress.

Agoura Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amiclubwear/City-Of-Industry-California-91746/Amiclubwear-Is-A-Rip-Off-inaccurate-items-bad-quality-poor-customer-service-never-reci-458805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amiclubwear