Complaint Review: Amina

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: amina — Murrieta California
Amina
29722 yorkton rd murrieta ca 92563 Grip telephone insurance, Nevada USA

Grip Insurance I lost my phone last week fev 5th 2014 it had been a week grip had not replaced my business phone Grip telephone insurance Nevada

Hello my name  is  Amina  .  I lost my phone last week , on the 5th  today is the  11th and I till don't have a ohone true  grip  insurance  . I  paid $ 100 on insurance deductable , I still make  $ 8.99 a month on my credit  card  and they still can't tell me when they are going to ship my phone. I  have a business accont with verizon , and go wireless  associated with Grip cellphone  protection , are very rude , and a Ripp off compagny , I don't recommend anybody to used this compagny . They are professional thieves .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amina/Grip-telephone-insurance-Nevada-89129-/nbspGrip-InsurancenbspI-lost-my-phone-last-week-fev-5th-2014-it-had-been-a-week-grip-h-1122935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amina