• Report: #1172091

• Reported By: RipoffReporter — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Amino Prime
Internet USA

Amino Prime / Superior Antler Free Trial Ripoff Aurora, Colorado Internet

Placed an order with this company for a FREE trial of Amino Prime and Superior Antler on August 5th. Only had to pay $4.95 per bottle.  In the terms and conditions, that you accept it says that your trial is 14 days and if you don't cancel in that time period you will be charged the full amount of $79.97 on the 15th day.

Again, I placed my order on the 5th, I didn't receive it until the 18th.... I was charged $79.97 twice on August 20th!  I had the product for two lousy days before they charged me.  They offered me a 50% refund, and the option to keep the product.  I should get to keep the product anyway, ITS A TRIAL!  I said NO, I've only had the product for 2 days "I want all of my money back."  They said they can refund me after I send back the product (at my expense) and they 'process' the return -- which "can take 2 weeks"

RIP OFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amino-Prime/internet/Amino-Prime-Superior-Antler-Free-Trial-Ripoff-Aurora-Colorado-Internet-1172091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amino Prime