Complaint Review: Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals, LLC , A.S.N. LLC

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Englewood Colorado
Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals, LLC , A.S.N. LLC
20100 S. Vermont Ave Torrance, California U.S.A.

Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals, LLC A.S.N. LLC What a nightmare, and it's NOT over.... Torrance California

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

I can't bellieve I fell for this, goes to the saying if it's to good to be true it is! I ordered Nature's Best Acai Trial. as soon as it arrived I had a feeling that I was in for a huge mess to clean up. I called the 800 number on the packing list, and spoke to "Carla" from India or somewhere. Have you seen the movie "Outsourced"? This isn't outsourcing, this is just a bold faced lie.

I returned the product and cancelled my "subscription" on 2/20/2009. Yesterday, 3/10/2009 I recieved another bottle. I called and the 27 minute phone call was a joke, and on my dime with my cell phone minutes. I couldn't understand a thing this woman told me, and she game me two "confirmation nnumbers" why two??? I couldn't understand what the two numbers were for, and asked to speak to a supervisor. Guess what, "the supervisor was not available."

I am so angry right now, these people have got to be STOPPED! This isn't even a Nature's Best product! This product is NOT endorsed by Oprah. I'm contacting my credit card company right now, and I'm going to do something to stop these criminals...I'm so embarrassed to be involved in this mess!!!!

Wizard
Englewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amir-And-Sanchez-Neutraceuticals-LLC-ASN-LLC/Torrance-California-90502/Amir-And-Sanchez-Neutraceuticals-LLC-ASN-LLC-What-a-nightmare-and-its-NOT-over-T-433051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals, LLC , A.S.N. LLC

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

Valued Customer,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. If you have any more problems, please feel free to try the listed phone number once again and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!