Complaint Review: Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Somewhere Virginia
Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals, LLC
5425 E. Broadway Rd Suite 282 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals, LLC Ripoff of payment for ACAI not ordered. I had ordered sample for 14 day trial and cancelled within trial period. Co. still debited my acct. on file for additional 79.96 not authorized. I called and spoke to them but they would not refund even though they had record of me calling. TOTAL SCAM Tucson Arizona

I had ordered a trial sample of ACAI for 4.99 on Feb. 11, 2009. When ordering the product, terms stated that if I did not want to continue the product to notify the co. within the 14 day trial period. I called the co. on Feb. 24,2009 and spoke wih a customer service rep whom I could barely understand due to her very broken english. I explained that I wished to cancel.

She put me on hold and then someone came back on the phone and told me a number order which I should refer to for any future reference. After monitoring my debit card account, I noticed a charge from this co. in the amt. of 79.96 on 3-2-09. I called the co. and inquired about the charge. I spoke with a csr explaining the problem to her.

She could not refund the money but had me speak to a "supervisor". This person listened to what I had already explained to the csr and looked at my account thru the number I had been given and provided to her. She stated that she did have record of me calling on that day but that it was not the confirmation number that they would have given me to cancel out the order.

I explained that this was the number given me but even though she had record of me calling, she would not refund because the number that I was given by their representative was incorrect so therefore, due to co. policy, it was not considered cancelled. I think this co. needs to take a look at what their employees are telling customers. It was definitely a breach of their own terms and I definitely feel I was ripped off.

Anonymous
Somewhere, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amir-And-Sanchez-Neutraceuticals-LLC/Tucson-Arizona-85710/Amir-And-Sanchez-Neutraceuticals-LLC-Ripoff-of-payment-for-ACAI-not-ordered-I-had-ordere-432501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals, LLC