Complaint Review: Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals LLC

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals LLC
20100 S. Vermont Avenue Torrance, California U.S.A.

Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals LLC Nature's Best Acai Berry Free Trial Rip-off. Buyer Beware Torrance California

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

*Author of original report: Update: Natures Best Rip-off

I read with interest Lady Di's experience with the Nature's Best free trial of Acai Berry supplement. I too was suckered into the free trial. I ordered it on 02/03/09, unaware that I only had 14 days from the DATE OF ORDER to cancel if I was not interested in the product. I received the product on 02/14/09 believing that I had 14 days to try the product and make a decision. I found out the hard way that in actuality I only had three days to try the product and my card was charged for the $79.96.

I contacted the company by telephone and was unable to come to any resolution with the customer service representative or a supervisor. I am so angry right now that I am reaching out via any forum to try to make the public aware of their fraudulent practices. Yes, I signed up for the trial but I was unaware of the cancellation policy and feel like I was ripped off. If this was a legitimate company they would have refunded my money at my request. I was told the $79.96 charge was for the product because I did not cancel in 14 days. I don't quite understand this, because if I cancelled within the 14 days then I would only have paid the shipping charge and would have kept the product without the need to return it. That's because the product is probably only worth $4.99.

Is there anyone else out there who has been scammed by this company? Anyone with any suggestions as to how I can get my money back?

Nancy
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals-LLC/Torrance-California-90502/Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals-LLC-Natures-Best-Acai-Berry-Free-Trial-Rip-off-Buyer-Bew-427946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals LLC

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

Nancy,

As am employee of Nature's Acai Berry, I am glad that you situation has been satisfactorily resolved. On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! We assume that our customers will read these terms before signing up for a product and thus are surprised when a customer makes such a complaint. I am glad to hear that you were able to contact our customer service representatives and they were able to further assist you. In the future, please keep in mind that these representatives are employees much as you and I are and are not personally responsible for any grief you may feel that you have suffered. In the end, your satisfaction is our number one concern and hopefully that has been achieved. Thank you and have a great day!

AUTHOR: Nancyl - (U.S.A.)

Opened my bank account today to find that I have been refunded the full $79.96 which I was told would definitely not be refunded by the supervisor I spoke to the other day. Unfortunately, I had to stoop to their level to open someones eyes regarding this matter. I am ashamed to say that I was belligerent, something that I never would have done had they just refunded my money in the first place. I also threatened to hire a lawyer and go to every website I could find that was affiliated with this company and expose their questionable practices. I'm not sure what prompted them to refund the money, but lesson learned. I will be much more careful in the future.