Complaint Review: Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals - Natures Best Acai

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Leesburg Virginia
Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals - Natures Best Acai
Nature's Acai, 305 W. Broadway #114, New York New York Nationwide U.S.A.

Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals - Natures Best Acai Unauthorized Charges on Credit Card/Fraudulent Business Practices Tuscon, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

I ordered the Free Trial offer of one bottle of the Nature's Best Acai Berry and authorized $4.95 for shipping only. At that time an offer popped up offering the same deal for "Colotrim" (by Supreme Brands in La Jolla, CA 92037 1-888-513-5775) stating that the two worked best together. Two weeks later my account was charged $79.95 by both companies and two other companies charged my account as well. I only found out about this because they caused my account to go over the limit and subsequent attempts to charge my account caused a fraud flag on my account - Colotrim tried to debit my account another $83!!. I had to close my credit card because of the fraudulent charges!
I got nothing in my packages with contact info or anything stating that if I did not cancel that they would charge my account. I certainly never would have even tried the supplements if I had known that a bottle cost that much money!
I was able to find contact info for this company because of numerous complaints about them I found online - this site and the complaints board. I called the # and talked to Rhon who cancelled my account and gave me three seperate #s because I had been signed up for Companion Programs (What?!) Cost Match and Fit Factory. I had never heard of them. They did not want to refund the money, stating that my trial period was over,etc. But I insisted that my credit card co. would persue this as fraud, she finally offered to refund the $ but told me it would be credited to the account. The account is closed! So, I am not sure where I stand now - I'll call the card company tomorrow.
I want the world to know that these guys are committing fraud by not fully disclosing their practices (it needs to be on the page when you make the order, you should not have to look for it! I never saw it myself or I never would have ordered the stuff!) , and by making unauthorized debits from people's accounts. This is wrong and it needs to stop. I have been incredibly inconvenienced by these folks - my account over the balance which cost me $50, the time on the phone - the embarrasment of it all.

Sheila
Leesburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals-Natures-Best-Acai/nationwide/Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals-Natures-Best-Acai-Unauthorized-Charges-on-Credit-CardFr-434343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals - Natures Best Acai

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

Sheila,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! Furthermore, Nature's Acai Berry and its affiliates believe, as all nutritionists and doctors will also tell you, that the best way to lose weight quickly and healthily, is to have a well-rounded program. Toward this end, Nature's Best offers our customers the best of the best products in a fat-burning, waist-slimming combination that is sure to knock the unwanted pounds away as quickly and safely as possible. Once again, all of this information about the other trials, the future shipping and billing of continued products, as well as all of the cancellation information was provided to you via the terms of service that were made available to you prior to signing up for the trial of Nature's Acai. Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!