Complaint Review: Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals
5425 E Broadway Rd. #282 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals I ordered a 14 day free trial of acai berry and bromalite and cancelled right away but was charged full price for new shipment that never arrived Tucson Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

I read a review on a site called Maria's diet blog that offered a 14 day free trial of Acai Berry and Bromalite for weight loss. They used Rachael Ray and Oprah to sell this. Thinking if they thought it would work then it must. I recieved the products and was unhappy with both so I called to cancel. A few days later my bank account was showing close to $150 for reshipment of these two products. I called them right away to tell them I had cancelled within the 14 days and to credit my account. They told me after much aggrivated conversations with individuals who spoke little english that to send back the new shipment and they would credit my account as soon as they got them back. Well, that was Feb.20th and it's the end of March and I still have never recieved the new shipment but they have my money. I want them to give me back my money.

Mariacp
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals/Tucson-Arizona-85711/Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals-I-ordered-a-14-day-free-trial-of-acai-berry-and-bromalite-437870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

Maria,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. Please feel free to try the listed phone number once again and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!