Complaint Review: Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:Vashon Washington
Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals
5425 E Broadway Rd #282, Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals I ordered a free sample of Natures Best Acai Berry, and got charged a total of $113.00 for 3 products Tucson Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

I ordered a free sample of Natures Best Acai Berry, via the internet. I received the sample in an envelope with no receipt, literature, nothing. Within 2 weeks I had 3 unknown charges on my credit card. One of the charges had a toll-free number, which I called. It turned out all of the charges were connected, 1 for the supplement, 1 for www.lifestylefit.com, and a subscription to cost mashers. They tell me that they have reversed the charges, and that they have cancelled my subscriptions. We'll see. It's the last time I order a free sample.

Lynne
Vashon, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals/Tucson-Arizona-85711/Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals-I-ordered-a-free-sample-of-Natures-Best-Acai-Berry-and-g-429052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Lynne,
I apologize for any misunderstandings that might have occurred when you were purchasing your dietary supplements online. Our company represents some of the Fit Factory programs.

Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various products of this type. It offers our customers a personal trainer you can converse with daily, pictures, music links; it offers links to recipes and menu planning. This program also offers a variety of diets for special needs that can be customized to fit your weight loss goals.

All pertinent information is provided for you before entering any method of payment information for your supplement. This provides you access to all the terms and disclosures as well as Customer service numbers for your product and the companion program that accompanies it for great support and success with your product.

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate an account for this customer as she has not left her full name for us, but, if she would like me to confirm her account closed I would be very happy to, or if you need to discuss additional issues please contact me directly at 435-773-1795 or you may email me at customerservice@cshelp.org I will assist you immediately.

Sincerely,

Online Customer Service

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

Lynne,

Nature's Acai Berry and its affiliates believe, as all nutritionists and doctors will also tell you, that the best way to lose weight quickly and healthily, is to have a well-rounded program. Toward this end, Nature's Best offers our customers the best of the best products in a fat-burning, waist-slimming combination that is sure to knock the unwanted pounds away as quickly and safely as possible. All of this information, as well as the exact time frame and specific billing information, was all included in the terms of service that were available for our customers to read prior to signing up for our risk free trial. Your satisfaction is our number one concern! Hope this solves any problems or concerns you may have had, but feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Have a great day!