Complaint Review: Amir & Sanchez Nutraceuticals LLC, Lorriesweightloss.com, Fit Factory, Cost Smashers

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:Fallbrook California
5425 E. Broadway Rd. Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Natures Acai Berry, Lorriesweightloss.com, Trynaturesacaiberry.com, Fit Factory, Cost Smashers Amir & Sanchez Nutraceuticals sent me to Urgent Care with their Acai Berry salesmens harassing phonecalls Tucson Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Response

I received a sales call from this company that sells Natures Acai Berry and a Colon Cleanser and I could not understand the person calling me. Her accent was too strong for me to understand. I told her I could not understand her and that I was not interested in buying anything. She kept yelling at me "Pure... I hung up.

A few minutes later I received another call from the same company. I told the caller I was not interested and please take my name off their calling list.

A third caller called and I asked him what he wanted and he said "nothing", so I said do not call this number again.

From 11:28 am until 5:26 I received 14 more calls. Of course the phone number is unavailable so I could not block it. I also received 5 calls from 866 381-1679, three from 866-381-6687 and six from 858 300-6478. This is a San Diego number. That is 28 phone calls from these horrid people in six hours. I am waiting for the police to return my call to file a complaint. They are being very helpful.

I ended up going to urgent care because of an asthma attack brought on by the harassment from the calls. Nice people.

I looked up the company as soon as I got home and found an 800 983-7968
for:
Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals LLC
5425 E Broadway Rd
Suite #282
Tucson, AZ 85710

This is horrid business practice. Read the policies before you buy. They say 30 day free trial in the ad and the policy says 14 days. They are prevaricators.

Another Victim
Fallbrook, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amir-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals-LLC-Lorriesweightlosscom-Fit-Factory-Cost-Smashers/Tucson-Arizona-85710/Natures-Acai-Berry-Lorriesweightlosscom-Trynaturesacaiberrycom-Fit-Factory-Cost-Sma-425407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amir & Sanchez Nutraceuticals LLC, Lorriesweightloss.com, Fit Factory, Cost Smashers

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Fallbrook California,
for Fit Factory,

I am very saddened to read about your troubles. I apologize for any misunderstandings that might have occurred when you were purchasing your dietary supplements online. Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various products of this type. It offers our customers a personal trainer you can converse with daily, pictures, music links; it offers links to recipes and menu planning. This program also offers a variety of diets for special needs that can be customized to fit your weight loss goals.

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate an account for this customer as he has not left his name for us, but, per his statement he contacted our customer service department and we have addressed his concern.

For customer service you may call 1 877-407-1022 and they'll be happy to assist you with any further questions or concerns.

If you've already contacted customer service and feel you were not treated fairly or would like to discuss additional issues please contact me directly at 435-773-1795 or you may email me at Customerservice@cshelp.org and I will assist you immediately.

Sincerely,

Online Customer Support

Problem Response

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

Dear Victim,

As a representative of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any recent problems that you might have had with our company. However, I must admit that I am very confused by your posting. First of all, Nature's Acai does not call our customers nor do we make sales calls. All of our customers come from individuals who sign up on our website for our elite membership program and amazing weight-loss acai supplement. However, a number of Acai companies have very similar names. For instance, there is a "Natural Acai Berry" and there are also several companies with "Pure" as part of their name. I mention this because in your post you said that the representative kept saying something about "pure." Because none of the numbers that originally called you were our phone number and we do not make such calls, you might want to look further into the situation. Once again, I want to apologize for any problems that you might have suffered and any confusion between those other companies and Nature's Acai Berry. I hope this has clarified the situation somewhat for you. Have a great day.

trim