Complaint Review: Amir Toledano, Fuego

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Ari — Montreal Quebec Canada
Amir Toledano, Fuego
6136 cote-st-luc rd. montreal, Quebec Canada

Amir Toledano, Fuego Amir Toledano is a fraud, keeps tips from waitstaff. montreal, Quebec Canada

Beware of Amir Toledano, he is a unprofessional and dishonest man.

He has in his possesion all my Christmas and New Years credit/debit card tips plus my labour and is not giving them to me. I have not been paid since December 17, 2012, he owes me over $2100 in tips and labour. On January 13, 2013 he terminated my employment. I claimed my money on many occasion since but there is always excusses as to why they are not ready.

I have since filed a non payment of salary with the Norme Du Travaille as my first option.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amir-Toledano-Fuego/montreal-Quebec-/Amir-Toledano-Fuego-Amir-Toledano-is-a-fraud-keeps-tips-from-waitstaff-montreal-Quebe-1012415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amir Toledano, Fuego