Complaint Review: Amis Munib

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: roger — Michigan
Amis Munib
, Select State/Province USA

Amis Munib YAHOO MESSENGER:amismunib212YAHOO EMAIL: amismunib212@yahoo.com AMIS MUNIB is a fraud, tells everyone she a 33yrs old women living in Ghana, BUT SHE A REAL MAN LIVING IN AMERICA NOT SURE HE SAID Atlanta GA

I contacted, what I thought was a women, through www.findcheaters.com and she at first sound like, the women of my dreams!! Got the pictures to proof it!! So she ask if I will Yahoo Instant messager, with her so i do, and in the first five or ten, I knew she wasn't a women, but still played a long!!! After one day, she wanted me to send her money to a Ghana, South Africa adress ( I HAVE THE ADDRESS AND I'M SMART, I CHECK IT, IT REAL!!!) She wanted $200.00 USD to buy a cell phone to talk to me And when I keeped tell her away to see and hear each other over the internet. Here is the last couple Yahoo Messenger messages between us, read what he says to me and I have all of the IM's!! ( I KNEW I WAS BEING MESSED WITH AND I HOPE THIS SAVES SOMEONE FROM SEND THIS PERSON MONEY) ( ALSO I HOPE THIS PERSON CAN BE CAUGHT, BECAUSE THEY CLAIM, THEY LIVE IN AMERICA, BUT READ THE WORDS THE PERSON WROTE, I DON'T THINK IT IS, I THINK ITS SOMEBODY GOING TO SCHOOL HERE IN AMERICA ON A VISA!!! (PROBABLY FROM GHANA AND THE MONEY GOES TO A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER!!! HERE'S THE IM'S !!!! IT WON'T LET ME CUT AND PASTE ON IM'S HERE !!! IF YOU WANT THE EMAIL ME!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amis-Munib/Select-StateProvince/Amis-Munib-YAHOO-MESSENGERamismunib212YAHOO-EMAIL-amismunib212yahoocom-AMIS-MUNIB-is-1071321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amis Munib